Felixstowe Nursery School is a small private nursery taking children from two to five years. It has been in its present location since 1987. During this time we have seen hundreds of happy children pass through our care
All our staff are experienced and they all hold relevant early years qualifications and continue their professional development through ongoing training, including first aid, food hygiene and safeguarding children.
- We open five mornings a week from 09.15 to 15.45 following normal school term time.
- The nursery offers an optional early start of 08.45 and a late finish at an additional cost.
At Felixstowe nursery our aims are to :
- Provide high quality care and education for children below statutory school age.
- Provide a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
- Work in partnership with parents to help
- their child learn and develop.
- Add to the life and well-being of the local community.
- Offer children and their families a service that promotes equality and values diversity.
Parents are regarded as members of our setting who have full participatory rights. These include a right to be:
- valued and respected;
- kept informed;
- involved; and
- included at all levels.